Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who were you in your past life?

+19
Midnight
TheLastSongbird
Riley
joseph325625
robotbox_x
alis18
BrowniesBeffy
lyndseyjoy
EetuJaKeijut
Quincy
javieljones
pixiedust19
KJ
Winter
JaneLove
Liisu
Krissy
Natt
mimi
23 posters

Go down

Who were you in your past life? Empty Who were you in your past life?

Post by mimi Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:53 pm

I found this site ages ago but I have forgotten to post it here. So, who were u?

Click here!

I was:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Im not sure how you will feel about your outcome but i can SO relate to this.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Who were you in your past life? Empty Re: Who were you in your past life?

Post by Natt Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:57 pm

mimi this is awesome

my:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 975. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. T

he lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:58 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 950. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Natt, the last sentence is so about your life, isnt it?

and haha! u were like sisters Very Happy only Krissy was 25 years older than Natt!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 975. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 pm

lol..........yeah. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 pm

OMG LOL
so the same goes by Kerli's sister as well, we were born on a same day, same year Very Happy
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:03 pm

how do u feel about what came out though? i know yours are pretty much the same, but.. i feel like mine could actually be true.
and especially the fact that theatre is mentioned as i have always loved theatre more than usual & im going to uni in september to study it more.
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:03 pm

yes Mimi, you're right Smile maybe this is stupid but it a little give me strenght now, thank you Mimi :*
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:05 pm

this is cool, really Very Happy I love such things.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:05 pm

this is Kerli's:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

HOW TRUE IS THAT????? Shocked
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 pm

YES, this is awesome Very Happy OMG!
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneLove Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:27 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
Do you remember now?
JaneLove
JaneLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:37 pm

I don't know how you feel
about it, but you were male in
your last earthly incarnation.You
were born somewhere in the
territory of modern Scotland
around the year 1475. Your
profession was that of a artist,
magician or fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile
in your past life:
As a natural talent in
psychology, you knew how to
use your opportunities. Cold-
blooded and calm in any
situation.
The lesson that your last past
life brought to your present
incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-
confident people are
everywhere, and your task is to
overcome these tendencies in
yourself and then to help other
people.
Do you remember now?

AWESOME! xD
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:45 pm

mimi wrote:this is Kerli's:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

HOW TRUE IS THAT????? Shocked

wow that fits kerli alright. Wink

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 875. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Well I already knew I was female in my last life. I seen how I lived, and where I live. Typical native life, in the tipi helping mother skin the buffalo hide. Razz Everything after i'll say is pretty accurate Wink
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people. Do you remember now?

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:21 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
^_^ xD

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:05 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 425. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 850. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:17 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Female seaman from New Zealand? EPIC.
Those last two sentences are so true it's bit scary Very Happy
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndseyjoy Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:37 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

---

sounds like it could be true Razz
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

https://www.facebook.com/lyndseyjoypederson

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 750. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:11 pm

=00 kerli's one i feel it so real

here's mine

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

I feel mine so real especially the musician part =)
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by robotbox_x Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:37 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

How interesting..I always fancied myself to be in the wrong time period. And I am very liberal about gender, perceptions of gender and am quite a tomboy. I feel so connected to my surroundings, yet distant, as if I view the world from afar. Makes sense that he was a philosopher :]
robotbox_x
robotbox_x

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBrokenSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:08 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Hehe. It sounds a lot like me right now.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 am

I think my thing is a bit wrong, cause I was a rat in my past life. And I got killed by something. Remember it so well.
JK
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:15 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1450. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

I can understand this. Haha, I like dancing, singing and acting, but singing is what I'm best at, so maybe I brought that from my past life to this one ^^ I'm definitely very sensitive to violence and disharmony of any kind, so that makes a lot of sense.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:32 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

...I don't know what to think about it...

Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeeCaine Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:00 am

Mine:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Do you remember now?
ZeeCaine
ZeeCaine

http://moonchildzee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpixiedust Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people. Do you remember now?

This is funny. As far as the diagnosis goes, I wouldn't think Canada had any of those professions available in the 1300s.
Interesting stuff though xD
blackpixiedust
blackpixiedust

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:00 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:30 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1125. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.

WOW some part of it is true in my present life o.O like im quiet =p and people do think im strange tho o.O but i was born in Austraila??? I was a preacher, publisher and writer of ancient inscription lol feels weird o.o
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down