Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't believe I've let you in and now here I am

+4
EetuJaKeijut
Krissy
mimi
KJ
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I can't believe I've let you in and now here I am - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I've let you in and now here I am

Post by KJ Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 pm

When love goes cold. Blood, tears and gold won't make it any better....
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

I can't believe I've let you in and now here I am - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't believe I've let you in and now here I am

Post by Natt Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:57 am

where are you?
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 pm

KerliPoland wrote:where are you?
It's 21:40. I"m about to go to bed :F My knees are bruised from all this knee beatings I get at work Mad I took two vicodin and now, I should be set! Sorry. I set my schedule to have Monday & Wednesday's off. So those are the only times you'll see me on MSN b/c of the time differences of course! Smile
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Lordy! I haven't posted here in a long time. I've only skimmed over conversations here and there, never posted. Well aren't I just lazy? Razz
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:59 am

Hi there! I haven't written in my own blog for quite some time. Life has been absolutely crazy, but an enjoyable ride none-the-less. I found out the tumor on my head is benign. It's a somewhat happier day ;D Listening to Tegan and Sara's album "Heartthrob" I think is my new daily ritual. I love how far they've come since their indie days. I think that's enough ranting for now. My head is starting to hurt from this cold weather blah xo
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Glad to see you back!! (And to hear that you have a benign and not a scary tumor!)
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:50 pm

out of the hollow wrote:Glad to see you back!! (And to hear that you have a benign and not a scary tumor!)
Thank you!! Smile Honestly, i've been here. I just don't post like I used to. I just skim across pages Razz I'm lazy! -- I know, that was my good news. I've had the problem for awhile. I never looked into after 2 years. I just said, oh well. I found positivity again in life. I'm strange at times haha!
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum