Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delays of new material

5 posters

Go down

Delays of new material Empty Kerli On Why She Didn't Release The Old First Single Back In July

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:12 am

Are u pretty sure that the setup track gonna be released november? U know, ur album was supposted to be realeased July 2009 haha Sad ILU ♥️
good things take time. I am SO happy we didn't release that first single the label initially wanted to go with in july. It fucking sucked. I cried every night and fought against it. I would have made it work and had a sick vid treatment for it but it was just..not special enough

I'm glad she didn't release that single since she hated it so much and she thought it wasn't special enough. So much is riding on this first single that it has to be perfect. I think she even said at one point on her formspring that, that old first single isn't even going to be on this album.

Back to top Go down

Delays of new material Empty Re: Delays of new material

Post by Liisu Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:34 am

back then she was really happy about this single...
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:55 am

^ I remember she was very happy too, maybe she realized it wasn't that great and started to hate it and fight?

I'm not sure what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm

well!..I mean we would't want kerli to put out a single she hated..Glad and proud for what she did... Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:59 am

i think what it was, kerli was happy about the single but as she kept on writing songs she wrote a better song, so immediately she thought that the single chosen was not the right one to put out.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:05 am

yes, that makes sense...
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:28 am

Liisu wrote:yes, that makes sense...

yup it does

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Delays of new material Empty Delays of new material

Post by out of the hollow Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:13 pm

So when is the song/ album actually coming out? We've been waiting for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. I really want to be able to listen to it.
It's coming. I can only physically work 24 hours a day. There's a huge machine behind me that will make decisions about launching projects and set the dates and all I can do is to do all I can do. I've delivered all the music, now the label needs to put it out. I'm even going so far that I release this setup track on my own and spend 3 weeks in a cold basement in Estonia making props so I could shoot a dope video for it. I know some of you are getting impatient. I am too but this isn't an afternoon project. There are a lot of parts in this machine, me being just one of them.

where is the new vlog!? is it on aol.com today? i tried to find it but i couldn't Sad
That's lame. I heard this morning they were trying to clear up something with the music in it cause I put some stems from my last album.. Major labels always have 20 people that need to sign off on things. Super Lame. I'm sure it will be cleared in no time. I gave it to them two days ago and I just finished making the 2nd one. I wish u guys weren't sending me mad messages on formspring when stuff happens that doesn't have anything to do with me. I'm doing my part a 100 percent and would hate to disappoint you. ever.

it's ok kerli we do understand, labels sucks ): we love you so much <3
I just want u guys do know that I'm doing everything I humanly can to get stuff out there as fast as possible and I don't take you sticking with me through thick and thin for granted. I'm trying to make every little snippet as great as I can. For these vlogs, I built the set, I made some new accessories, I do my hair and make up and lighting and on top of everything, I edit it myself too. I'm really doing everything I can and every time something delays, it's very hard on me as well. If there wasn't a huge corporation involved with my music, I'd have five albums out already. I am SO sorry for the wait. When I get rude messages here, it really makes me feel like I'm trying so hard for nothing.

out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 am

well we know it's coming out now!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:58 pm

^ Yeah, it's such a relief! Everything seems to be happening all at once now. It was definitely worth the wait though, the webisodes are so exciting Very Happy
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:26 pm

for sure Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Mad Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down