Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hihi!

5 posters

Go down

Hihi! Empty Hihi!

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey, I'm kinda new to the Kerli fandom. I've loved Kerli for a while now, though I love you
Anyhow.. :B I'm Sara from little old New Zealand and I'm 16.
I absolutely ~love~ to paint and dream about everything. Very Happy
So, hi people Very Happy

EDIT:
I feel like writing morea bout myself.
I was born in Germany but moved to New Zealand when I was 4. I speak German and of course, English. When I finally finish high school [1 and a half years more cheers ] I'll be off to become an art curator Smile
I've loved fairies ever since I was little and Kerli has helped me believe in all the things I had let go of. I feel like such an outsider in my life, but in a way I kind of like being able to be in my head most of the time Smile
I've had more life experience than most adults have, but it just makes me stronger.
Aaand yeah. That's about it Smile
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

http://dreamsdontsleep.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hihi! Empty Re: Hihi!

Post by Lilee Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Welcome! It's awesome that you're from New Zealand. It's a very beautiful country from what I've heard Smile
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:52 pm

lol i find it weird whenever people say that NZ is a beautiful country because you don't really see the beauty in your everyday life

but when someone points it out to you, you just think "wow, it really IS beautiful! i'm so lucky!"
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:02 pm

welcome... Smile

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:lol i find it weird whenever people say that NZ is a beautiful country because you don't really see the beauty in your everyday life

but when someone points it out to you, you just think "wow, it really IS beautiful! i'm so lucky!"

Nah, I love where I live. I'm surrounded by art everyday. Wouldn't trade it for the world =P
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Lilee wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:lol i find it weird whenever people say that NZ is a beautiful country because you don't really see the beauty in your everyday life

Nah, I love where I live. I'm surrounded by art everyday. Wouldn't trade it for the world =P

hmmm i do try to pay attention to beauty around me but i just find it difficult when i have my own "creative" imagination distracting me all the time lol i like to create my own art Smile
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:
Lilee wrote:

hmmm i do try to pay attention to beauty around me but i just find it difficult when i have my own "creative" imagination distracting me all the time lol i like to create my own art Smile

We should all try to create our own art Smile Creativity is a beautiful thing and few things would exist without it.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:54 pm

thanks guys Smile
Yeah, NZ is gorgeous when you're really taking it in.. otherise you kinda forget about it.. like today; i went to the beach and the sun was shining and the grass was green and it was just gorgeous.
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

http://dreamsdontsleep.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:04 am

welcome Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down